Know Before You Go
Wondering What to Expect When Visiting RiverWalk?
We are very excited to announce the beginning of the next chapter at RiverWalk Resort at Loon Mountain! Land clearing and foundation work for our building expansion is underway. The project will take approximately two years and is scheduled to be completed in Spring of 2024. You will see our team of contractors and builders working diligently on this expansion. All resort amenities are currently planned to remain open during construction. We do apologize in advance for any noise and will do our very best to alleviate any disruptions during your stay with us. Thank you for your understanding as we Expand Extraordinary at RiverWalk.
- All resort amenities are fully operational including; La Vista Italian Restaurant, Seven Birches Winery, Solstice North Day Spa, Loon Mountain shuttle service, outdoor swimming pool, indoor & outdoor hot tubs, game room and fitness center.
- Starting Sunday, March 13th, face coverings will be optional for guests, owners and RiverWalk team members.
- In-room cleaning protocols continue to be elevated to thoroughly clean all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- We've enhanced in-room cleaning techniques on all high touch points including door knobs, light switches, curtain pull cords and television remotes.
- We've increased public cleaning measures including sanitizing the front desk, bell carts, elevators & public restrooms several times throughout each day.
- We've instructed all team members to stay home if they are feeling unwell and we strongly encourage our guests & owners to do the same.
- Find out more about our Pandemic Recovery & Sanitation Procedures.
- If interested in reviewing the protocols for LaVista, Seven Birches Winery and Solstice North Day Spa, please visit their individual websites.
Checking In / Front Desk:
- Minimal congregating in the lobby or any common areas is recommended.
- Before you unload all of your luggage from your vehicle, we recommend checking with our Guest Services team to ensure your unit is available for check-in.
- Traditional daily in-room stayover service for rental guests has resumed as of Sunday, March 15th.
- For owners staying all week, please do not forget to schedule your midweek cleaning with our Housekeeping Manager.
- Engineering will address any maintenance issues as they occur. We kindly ask that the unit be unoccupied while the work is being performed.
- If the room cannot be vacated at the time the work is being done, we ask that you follow social distancing guidelines.
- When making your local area plans, please note many local attractions require advance online reservations. For more information visit White Mountain Attractions.
As always, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safely and everyone stays safe.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we continue to work hard to keep all of our RiverWalk family safe. Thank you.