An Update Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The resort is fully operational with all amenities open including La Vista Italian Cuisine restaurant, Seven Birches winery, Solstice North Day Spa, swimming pools, outdoor & indoor hot tubs, fitness center and game room. Per state guidelines, the resort can book up to 100% occupancy.
All staff are required to wear face coverings and it is highly recommended that all owners/guests do the same while at RiverWalk.
Visiting RiverWalk soon? Find out what you need to "Know Before You Go" to find out what to expect.
Interested in finding out more about our Pandemic Recovery and Sanitation Program?
Dear Valued Owners & Guests,
As you know from the news, COVID-19, or coronavirus is a widespread concern for all and our thoughts are with those affected. We recognize you may have some concerns about your visits to public places and want to ensure you that the well-being of our guests and team members is and will always be our most important consideration.
As we continue to navigate through this unprecendented time, we want to share with you some of the preventative measures we currently have in place to keep our guests, resort team members and community safe & healthy:
- Enhanced in-room cleaning techniques on all high touch point areas including door knobs, light switches, curtain pull cords and television remote controls.
- Increased sanitization efforts to all common public areas including lobby, Owner’s Club, game room and fitness center.
- Enhanced public cleaning efforts in the resort’s lobby to include washing check-in desk and bell carts multiple times throughout the day.
- Department Managers are reminding staff on a daily basis about the importance of washing their hands and if an employee is not feeling well or an immediate family member is not feeling well, we ask they stay home to avoid passing it to others.
- Regularly wiping down and sanitizing all employee work spaces.
- Extra supplies of disinfectant and sanitation products have been added in each department’s work spaces including all housekeeping carts.
We are committed to implementing recommendations from health authorities to give you peace of mind as you visit our resort now and in the future. Your health and well-being are our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust you place in us when you chose to stay at RiverWalk.
RiverWalk Resort at Loon Mountain